Temperature Dependent Material Properties Database
The MPDB software is designed to:
- Provide easy access to over 3,500 materials and 31,000 sets of temperature dependent data. Go to a list of materials.
- 35 different properties are available: elastic modulus, thermal expansion, thermal conductivity, density, specific heat, electrical resistivity, emissivity, tensile and yield strengths, S-N & e-N fatigue curves, true stress-true strain curves, stress-rupture, creep strength, permeability, magnetization and more. Not all properties are available for all materials.
- Directly input data into SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS Workbench (versions 10-14.5, MatML 3.1 schema), ANSYS standard, Abaqus and Excel software. Other data formats are also supported, see below.
- This software is especially useful for finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
- The data can be written out in formats for direct input into the SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS Workbench, ANSYS standard and Abaqus finite element and CAD programs.
- Data can also be written as tabulated data, an Excel equation, a C/C++, FORTRAN, BASIC or Python function or subroutine.
- The database can be searched for materials with properties within a user specified range and temperature.
- Users can add their own materials to the database which is saved locally to their computer.
- Versions are available for Windows, Linux/Pentium and Mac OS X.
- The license includes access to all three versions.
- The demo version includes full free access to all of the properties in the database for the elements on the periodic table.
Copyright © 2019 JAHM Software, Inc.